Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ETC Friends



We were 4, then we were 3, and now we are 2!
Let's hope we don't go to 1!

I shouldn't whine too much - we will be back up to 3 in about six weeks!
First MN decided to move to TX - guess she wanted to be closer to family and to the beach and I honestly don't blame her.  I don't live further than an hour from any member of my family and I can't imagine being 16 hours away.  I am at least that far from the beach, but since I didn't grow up with it I don't miss it - well, that's not entirely true - I do miss it!!

That takes us to 3 - that is until # 3 (TW) decided that she needed to spend 6 weeks in Germany with the man she met there last year while studying abroad!  Guess I don't blame her either for leaving her girlfriends to spend time with her boyfriend!

So, now we are at 2 and well, I would tell SB not to leave me, but I just remember that she is going to!!  For 2 weeks the 4 that went to 3 that went to 2 will become 1!  I guess I don't blame her either - she is going to Mexico to visit family.   I would go to if I could!

So, guess it is my turn - I need to go on vacation as well.  Too bad that doesn't seem to be as easy as it sounds!  I wish I didn't have to plan my schedule around the schedule of others, but hey I guess that is life - you win some and you lose some! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails