Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random

I can't believe it is January 15 already?
Where does the time go?
I feel like life has been crazy busy, but I am not sure what I've been doing.
Ever felt that way?
***************************************************

I still haven't chosen a word to focus on for 2012...I think I have been too preoccupied to think about it.
***************************************************
I am excited that my book club is starting up again this Friday.
The last couple months of 2011 got so busy that we were not able to meet.
It will be good to get together with the ladies again.
****************************************************
I have been having my weekly Monday night girls night to watch The Bachelor.  I loved Ben in last season's Bachelorette and was thrilled he was going to be the next Bachelor.  I am still perplexed by the women that fall so hard so fast and are so emotional about it.   I hope he finds love!

**************************************
This is Chris.
 Chris is amazingly talented musician.  He plays so many instruments and he sings too.  He lives in Portland now, but comes home to Kansas every so often.  He was here a couple of weeks ago and played a gig at a local coffee shop.  I always enjoy listening to him perform.
 Chris and I have been friends since he was in college.  We worked together when he came back home for a couple of summers.  We had lots of good talks while we worked and he always encourages me to look at the world in a whole new perspective. 

You should go check out his facebook page at W.C. Beck.  You can preview his music on the MusicStore on his page.  He has 6 albums out right now.  It has been incredible to see him grow as a musician.

I am off to get some sleep now....I didn't get much this weekend.

Sorry for the randomness of this post.

How is 2012 treating you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails