Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!

I took a small blogging break the last couple of months of 2011.  It wasn't intentional, but it became a time of learning, relaxing, reflection, and growth. 

I did a lot of reflecting on things that I thought about I knew about myself.  I don't know if I fully have the answers on those things, but I am sure I will figure them out as life goes on. 

I learned that it is best not to allow negative people to stay in my life and so, I said goodbye to them as the year ended.

I had chosen the word "GIVE" as my 2011 word of the year.  I wanted to be more giving and I achieved that a lot of ways.   I didn't do as many giveaways on my blog as I thought I would...sorry about that. 

The one area that I continue struggling in giving is the giving of my time.  I am so selfish about my time.  Why is that?  I know that I did better than I had in the past, but I was still pretty stingy.

I am working on deciding what my 2012 word is.  I will let you know when I have that figured out.

What are your plans for 2012?  Any goals?  Word of the year?

I wish you many blessings and much happiness in 2012.

Thanks for reading my little ol' blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails