Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life

I haven't blogged in over a month!  YIKES! 

it isn't for a lack of things to say
or photos to share

I have had a challenge in my life.
A challenge so big that I haven't had any clue how to deal with it.
I have had to step back, pray, and seek guidance and try to figure out how to deal with it.

Am I positive that I handled it correctly? - no
But, I feel so good about having dealt with it.

I really don't know how much to say about it other than someone decided to take a little too much interest in my personal life that it was affecting other areas of my life and I have had to learn boundaries that I haven't had to learn before.  Unfortunately that meant changing my blog address and removing that person from as many areas of my personal life as I could so that I could work with them professionally.

I have missed blogging and I hope that you will begin to see more from me!

Hope your week has gone well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails