Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am still here!

I haven't blogged for awhile now - I am not really sure that anyone noticed.

Anyway, I haven't been blogging because I am drowning in books, research and tons of paperwork.  I am operating on little sleep and my ulcer is acting up.  I think I am a little LOT stressed.

Some of you know what I have been up to with my books, videos, research and paperwork.  My paperwork and research is for the worship discernment committee I am on at church.  We are discerning where we go in the future as far as worship style at my church.  I can't say much about it other than it is a lot of time pouring over data and praying to be led by God.

My books, videos and other research are for a Sunday School class on outreach.  We've been wanting to teach a class on outreach, but didn't know what or how to start.  So, I volunteered.  Sometimes I wonder what in the world I was thinking volunteering for that!  I am no expert so, how can I teach others?  Well, let me tell you - the Lord is my teacher and He will be the teacher of this class.  I have been praying He would lead me in what to say and He has - I am still not done writing what I plan to say, but I have found some good videos to help me say what I want.

Both of those things have left me with little time blog or do other things which is okay  - when the Lord calls you have to listen!

I am looking forward to some good times this weekend with family & friends.  My mom's birthday is tomorrow - so, I am taking her to the dirt track races!  Love that my mom loves the things that I do!

Later this weekend it is demolition derby time!  Can't wait to hang out with friends and watch some good ol' fashion car crunching!  LOL!!

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. I noticed and have missed your blogs! Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails