Sunday, July 18, 2010

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old



This is just a good song to summarize the week.

I spent my Monday night watching The Bachelorette with one of my newest friends.

Then on Tuesday I had the privilege of spending the evening with friends from college.  We've know each other for over 15 years now and even though we rarely get to see each other due to distances between us, it was as if no time had passed.  These are truly the "golden" friendships in life. 

Wednesday and Thursday evenings were spent with friends from church and Friday I spent the evening celebrating a birthday with another good friend.

It was a week of friends which we all need sometimes.  I hope you have been as blessed by your friendships as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails