Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome to by blog!  Several of my friends have told me that I should start a blog because I would be a good blogger...well, we will see if they were right!


This blog is titled Etc... for many reasons.  First it is because it will be about many different aspects of life - family, friends, love, favorite things, etc, etc, etc....   Second because some of my favorite memories and closest friendships have come from my second job at Etc.


Okay so I just got distracted by Bret Michaels on my television!  I know a lot of people don't like him, but there is something oddly fasinating about him to me.  Do I agree how he lives all aspects of his life...no, but he is eye candy and I enjoy looking at him and listening to him sing! 


Anyway, I guess maybe I should have named my blog 'Random' instead of 'Etc...' because that was a random tidbit in the middle of this post!  Oh well, blogs are supposed to be about what's on your mind or about what is going on in your life right?! 


I hope that if you are reading this that you don't write me off right away and that you check back and hopefully I will have written something much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails